Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Everything Animal Conservation  

VEGITARIEN CORNSNAKE???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-01

VEGITARIEN CORNSNAKE??? Empty
PostSubject: VEGITARIEN CORNSNAKE???   VEGITARIEN CORNSNAKE??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:40 am

sooo i heard that cornsnakes can be vegeterian... and that its way helthier for them then mice and stuf..

mine right now eats mice but htere SOOO grosssss!!! i hav to unfreeze them yuck!

so i read from this relaly good breeder lady that cornsnakes shoud eeat vegetiarin bcuz its way beter for them... but how do i get him to eat it??? he doesnt like his vegies lol
Back to top Go down
Everything Animal
Admin
Admin
Everything Animal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: VEGITARIEN CORNSNAKE???   VEGITARIEN CORNSNAKE??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:46 am

i have a corn snake and she is just feed on mice, i have tryed some veg but she does'nt want to know,

but veg is not part of their natrual diet, so i just keep to mice,
you could add a multi-vitamen supplement to the mice.
Back to top Go down
https://everythinganimal.forumakers.com
numpty

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: VEGITARIEN CORNSNAKE???   VEGITARIEN CORNSNAKE??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:46 pm

No offence, but the 'really good snake person' who said to feed snakes veggies... Well lets just say they need their head seen to. Corn snakes like other snakes are CARNIVORES. The eat meat. No veggies AT ALL!!!!! You'll make them ill and probably kill them if you can even get abit into them which I very much doubt.

If you cannot feed a defrosted mouse to a snake then maybe a snake isn't the pet for you.

I would personally like to see the book/reference you found that told you to do that.

Please let us know the link/book name where you read that. Would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Everything Animal
Admin
Admin
Everything Animal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: VEGITARIEN CORNSNAKE???   VEGITARIEN CORNSNAKE??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:51 pm

yea they just dont eat veg!

hi numpty! welcome to Everything Animal!
Back to top Go down
https://everythinganimal.forumakers.com
Blue
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Blue

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: VEGITARIEN CORNSNAKE???   VEGITARIEN CORNSNAKE??? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:49 pm

I'm just going to lock this thread, obviously there really is no point in continuing discussing how corn snakes cannot eat vegetables.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VEGITARIEN CORNSNAKE???   VEGITARIEN CORNSNAKE??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VEGITARIEN CORNSNAKE???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reptiles :: General-
Jump to: