Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Everything Animal Conservation  

The 20 Long

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Blue

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-02-01

The 20 Long Empty
PostSubject: The 20 Long   The 20 Long Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:49 am

So, by request from Chris, here is my 20 gallon long aquarium. This is freshwater, and has 2 sparkling gourami's. 3 ember tetra's (soon to be 8 ), 5 otocinclus catfish, 7 pygmy cory cats, and 3 amano shrimp.

With flash:
The 20 Long DSC_0432

Without flash:
The 20 Long DSC_0429

I'm sorry the quality of the pics is so bad. Don't have good enough lighting in the tank to get a good shot of it without it looking shaky.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-02-23

The 20 Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 20 Long   The 20 Long Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:52 am

wow love the drift wood very cool afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Everything Animal
Admin
Admin
Everything Animal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-01-28

The 20 Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 20 Long   The 20 Long Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:54 am

i like the wood and the wavy plants. Very Happy
and in the bottom picture how the lighting gives a blue effect.
very nice! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://everythinganimal.forumakers.com
Blue
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Blue

The 20 Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 20 Long   The 20 Long Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:57 am

Why thank you! The plants are very small and young, so they will really start to grow out once the roots get settled. That one piece of driftwood on the right, I have had it for 3 years, and it has never sank completely, we will see if it does in due time, or if it just floats for ever and ever. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hannalice

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-19

The 20 Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 20 Long   The 20 Long Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:19 am

Very nice, Blue! That'll look fantastic once the plants have had a chance to settle! What've you got in there, plant wise? I think I see Java Moss, Bronze Wendtii, maybe some Lutea in the back right corner and Vallis in the center? Some Anubias barteri? I can't figure out what kind of sword that is in the foreground, if it is a sword. If so, you've got practically the same planting I've got. Wink Again, very nice!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Blue

The 20 Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 20 Long   The 20 Long Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:29 am

You got basically, it's actually a tiger lotus, that is just rather young. It has grown tremendously though, and the tank has really taken off growth-wise, I should take some more pictures now that I think about it.
Back to top Go down
hannalice

Number of posts : 18

The 20 Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 20 Long   The 20 Long Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:38 am

Blue wrote:
You got basically, it's actually a tiger lotus, that is just rather young. It has grown tremendously though, and the tank has really taken off growth-wise, I should take some more pictures now that I think about it.

I should take more of mine, now that you mention it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rob

Number of posts : 13

The 20 Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 20 Long   The 20 Long Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:11 pm

Love the driftwood on the left, its 15000K lighting yeah? I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The 20 Long Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 20 Long   The 20 Long Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 20 Long
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fish :: General Discussions-
Jump to: