HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  Everything Animal Conservation  

Share | 

HI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
robert_h

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: HI   Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:31 pm

im rob, i shoulda made this my first post but i am so mad about my store, i coudln't help it.

after shcool i work at a pet store (today i am sick) i have lots of pets - i have gerbils, hamsters, ablino rats, 2 house ferrets, a cockatil, and cats, my parents said no to a dog and a snake! the bird is the cats best friends they all sleep together but the ferrets really like to bother the cats

i dont really have hobbies, i just go to school and work and go to church 3 times a week so i'm really busy a lot

i'm glad to found the place that has lots of options for animals, i really like to take care of them because it's what we should do

i hope there will be lots of younger people here, most of the forums i see are a bunch of whiney old people! haha (sorry old people)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sidekick39
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: HI   Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:46 pm

hi rob!
sounds like you got a bit of a collection there, shame about the dog and the snake lol,
i currently have; 1 corn snake, 2 rabbits, 4 rats, 1 hamster and 6 chipmunks, my fish; tank 1: 4 tiger barbs, 1 marble hatchet, 4 neons and 1 peppered cory "catfish". Tank 2: 12 guppies, 1 red and white sword tail,
1 white mickey mouse platy and 2 sunset platy. Tank 2: 6 red bellied Piranha.
Very Happy

and there is no point asking "admin" the same question because he lives with me as we are flat mates, and he will only say the same thing.
lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robert_h

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: HI   Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:08 am

i totally forgot to tell you about the iguana i take care of at school. it is so big it has it's own room and i have to handel it with gloves cause it can gash me with his nails and their nails are hollow and soak up pee so it causes a big infection. I have to bring it a bunch of fruit and vegs every day and sometimes it eats snacks that we give him. its tail is short cause he lost part of it but you can stick a ballon by him and he will pop it and he likes to slap the girls with his tail too cause they are always screaming and grossed out by it but its my favorite animal, when i have my own place i'm gonna get one and let it run around the house. the best part is walking it around outside and scaring the girls lolololololololololololololololololololol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI   

Back to top Go down

HI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Topics :: Stop in and say hello-
Jump to: