Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Everything Animal Conservation  

MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
robert_h

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-31

MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID! Empty
PostSubject: MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID!   MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:05 pm

HI I'M ROB AND I JUST HAVE TO GRIPE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS STUPID STORE THAT I WORK AT - NO I WON'T SAY WHO IT IS CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE! SO ITS PRETTY WARM IN FLORDIA BUT THE PAST FEW DAYS ITS GOTTEN COLD AND THEY WONT BRING THE RATS AND GERBILS INSIDE AND EVERY MORNING I HAVE TO GO DIG OUT THE FROZEN ONES AND THROW THEM AWAY. I TRIED TELLING THEM WHAT TO DO BUT THEY DONT LISEN.

Sad Evil or Very Mad pale affraid scratch
Back to top Go down
Everything Animal
Admin
Admin
Everything Animal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID!   MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:11 pm

dont they care!?!
Back to top Go down
https://everythinganimal.forumakers.com
spinner4fish

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID!   MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:16 pm

thats cruel, could'nt the pet store be closed down for that?
Back to top Go down
robert_h

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID!   MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:20 pm

NO CAUSE THEY NEVER GET CAUGHT - THEY TAKE THE DEAD ANIMALS TO A DUMP AND THEY ARE IN BLACK GARBAGE BAGS TIED UP REAL GOOD SO THE DUMP WORKERS DONT KNOW WHATS IN THERE. I AM THINKING ABOUT WAITING TIL EVERYBODIES GONE AND JUST TAKING THEM ALL HOME - I HEARD OF PEOPLE USING CARDBOARD BOXES TO KEEP THEM IN AS LONG AS YOU PUT TAPE AROUND THE BOTTOM THEY CANT GET OUT
Back to top Go down
Everything Animal
Admin
Admin
Everything Animal

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID!   MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:26 pm

yea you could take them all and then just give them to people, but i would'nt keep them all in one box for a while cause it might get a bit mad in there.
or you could ring up an animal welfare centre and give the animals to them.
Back to top Go down
https://everythinganimal.forumakers.com
tilly790
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID!   MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:45 pm

Cruel..plus they are loosing money if animals are dying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID!   MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY PET STORE IS SO STUPID!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mammals :: Rodents :: General-
Jump to: